I shaved my legs for this?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wow! 9 little boys at the gymnastics school for a birthday party! What a wild time. Not to mention that when you walk from the lobby into the actual gym you are overcome by the "smelly feet" smell. Really. It was so gross. Of course, little boys don't care about that. They jumped on the tramp, jumped in the balls, played games and were actually sweating when we were done. I guess you can say it was successful. Lots of Star Wars games were given, and that made one 6 year old very happy.

Today is a BIG Pittsburgh Steelers game, and so from 2pm on, you know where you will find my family... hubby is a huge fan, always has been. We've seen them play once in real life and hope to do more when the boys get bigger. Let's hope they pull this off.

Okay, I smell poopy................... where is the baby?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for your comments on my blog -- good luck with yours, I see you're getting started!

    I am doing WW, as I have 2x before. First time I lost 29# and gained back that plus even more. 2nd time I lost nearly 50# and have gained back about 32# so now I am looking to take about 30# off. Keep checking in, I'm sure I'll be commenting non-stop.

    Rose

    By Blogger Mitchelina, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home