I shaved my legs for this?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Superbowl bound Steelers

YAY! Steelers! This is one happy lady the Steelers made it to the superbowl and now will get "one for the thumb" Go Big Ben! My hubby was in Seattle watching the playoff game as he promised his bro he would go with him if they made it. (what were the chances?) He proudly wore his jersey and almost got clocked a few times...........those Seattle fans sure get tough when they win a game. We'll see what they do next year. As far as being a threat? NO WAY! They played their superbowl on Sunday!

My 6 year old asked the other day what was more important, the Red Cross or the Jesus cross? He really thought the Red Cross was just a cross. So I explained as best I could that the Red Cross was a group of people who helpled others in trouble and they were VERY important, but the Jesus cross was most important of all!

Well, I am home throwing a load in and vacuuming.......should be getting back to doing just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home